Wednesday, October 22, 2014

GF vegan cinnamon sugar cookies!

Tonight I was in the grocery store having a terribly depressing time trying to find any food I could possibly buy when I came across some Bobs Redmill GF all purpose flour,  the good thing about brm gf for is it doesn't contain any rice or corn,  the bad thing is they do not protect against cross contamination.  But I thought I'd try it anyway.

GF vegan cinnamon sugar cookies

Pre heat oven to 350°

1 cup gf all purpose flour (bobs red mill)
1/2 cup cinnamon sugar
2 tbsp vegan buttery spread (I used soy free earth balance)
About 3 tbsp organic root beer soda
Enough water to just form a soft dough

Mix all ingredients thoroughly. Using a spoon, scoop out small cookie drops onto an oiled baking sheet or silpat.
Cook until bottom browns. (About 10 minutes) let cool for at least 15 minutes before touching and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! <3.